Trial membership at USC
New at USC?
For €10,- you can get a trial membership. With this membership you can work out at USC 3 times. You can use your membership to work out at one of our 4 gyms, join a group class, or try any of the sports that are part of the passe-partout.
How to get the trial membership?
- First create an account at My USC.
- Come back here to fill out the form below. Use the same details that you’ve used for your My USC account. You can find your person ID in My USC under My Profile.
- We’ll place the trial membership on your My USC account, after which you can pay for it yourself. You’ll receive an e-mail as soon as the membership is on your account.
- You can also just come by the front desk of one of our 4 fitness locations to get your trial membership.
- After getting your trial membership – online or at the front desk -, you can immediately use it to work out in the gym, or to book a group class or training session (if there are free spots)!
We think your privacy is important, read all about it in our privacy statement.
Terms and conditions
- You can get a trial membership at a USC front desk or by filling out the form above.
- After purchasing a trial membership at a USC front desk, you can immediately walk into the gym, or book a group class or training session. Our reservation rules also apply to the trial membership!
- You can only purchase a trial membership if you have never been a USC member.
- You can only purchase a trial membership if you never had a trial membership before.
- The trial membership is valid for one month starting at the moment it’s on your My USC account. If you’re requesting your trial membership online, make sure to pay for your trial membership as soon as it is placed on your account.
- You can choose to use the three trials at different USC locations. E.g. 1 time at ClubWest, 1 time at School of Boxing and 1 time at Universum.
- The trial membership can be used for all sports that are part of the passe-partout.