Running with your fellow students, teachers and colleagues. Through the IJ-tunnel. With drinks in Zaandam afterwards!
Why run with the UvA Damloop team?
- Your registration for the 10 EM (16.1 km) on Sunday 17 September 2023 will be arranged
- Free training sessions by running coach Frank
- Training schedules for any goal
- Including UvA running shirt
- Free drinks at our very own tent in the Dampark after the run
- You’ll run with a fun team!
Want to join?
You can join the UvA Damloop team when you’re a student, employee or alumnus at UvA. Not sure if you are? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students UvA: €27,-
- Employees and alumni UvA: €37,-
- Including: starting bib, UvA running shirt, training sessions and schedules, and drinks in Zaandam after the run
Join the team
- Already a member at USC? That makes it easy. Log on with your USC account and get your ticket online.
- Not a member at USC? First make an account. After you’ve done so, fix your ticket in the web shop.
Are you a fast runner? Sign up for the USC competition team!
In order to be considered for the team, you must be able to run the 10EM in under 01:00:00 if you’re a man and in under 01:10:00 if you’re a woman. Interested in joining the team? Send us an email at email@example.com.
Join the free training sessions with running coach Frank Aarts. The training sessions are for runners at any level: beginners who want to complete their first Damloop to experienced runners. Besides a warming-up and cooling-down, the sessions consist of exercises, technique training, interval and strength.
- Tuesday 6 June | 19.00 | USC Universum
Theme: getting started on the preparations
- Thursday 29 June | 19.00 | USC Amstelcampus
- Tuesday 11 July | 19.00 | USC Universum
- Thursday 24 August | 19.00 | Atletiekbaan ASV Arsenal IJsbaanpad 50
Theme: Damloop pace
- Tuesday 5 September | 19.00 | Westerpark
Theme: hill training, tips for race and preparation
Do you have a certain goal you want to specifically train for? Or do you just want to finish the run, but can you use some guidelines? You can find all training schedules for different goals here.
- Streeftijd 1u08 – 1u15 Periode 1 (15-05 tm 25-06)
- Streeftijd 1u13 – 1u20 Periode 1 (15-05 tm 25-06)
- Streeftijd 1u18 – 1u28 Periode 1 (15-05 tm 25-06)
- Streeftijd 1u25 – 1u35 Periode 1 (15-05 tm 25-06)
- Streeftijd 1u35 – 1u40 Periode 1 (15-05 tm 25-06)
- Doel Uitlopen Periode 1 (15-05 tm 25-06)
- Streeftijd 1u08 – 1u15 Periode 2 (26-06 tm 06-08)
- Streeftijd 1u13 – 1u20 Periode 2 (26-06 tm 06-08)
- Streeftijd 1u18 – 1u28 Periode 2 (26-06 tm 06-08)
- Streeftijd 1u25 – 1u35 Periode 2 (26-06 tm 06-08)
- Streeftijd 1u35 – 1u40 Periode 2 (26-06 tm 06-08)
- Doel Uitlopen Periode 2 (26-06 tm 06-08)