Because you can do multiple sports with your membership, you have used two different booking systems in the past weeks. But, we have some good news! As of today, you can book for (group) fitness at my.uscsport.nl too (to work out 7 December and later). So you only have to use one system from now on. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Use the new my.uscsport.nl to make your reservations. If you want to get sweaty in one of our gyms or take a group class before 7 December, please use the current booking system at mijn.uscsport.nl. If you want to book for 7 December and later, you can do so at my.uscsport.nl starting now.
- Already have an account at USC? Then log on to this new system with the same data. Do not create a new account, as things like your membership will not be linked.
- Pick your sport in the filter, and choose a location. Then select a date at which you want to work out and finish your booking by clicking the ‘Book’ button of the booking of your choice.
- Made a reservation, but can’t make it? Cancel on time.
- You can cancel your booking up to one hour before the start.
- If you don’t cancel (on time), you risk a no show fee of €3,-.
- Are you not paying the no show fee? In that case you can’t make a reservation/work out for 2 weeks.
- Your no show fee doesn’t end up on the big USC company pile. Check in which sports goal we’re investing the no show fee income.
- Check all house and reservation rules.
- Are you running into problems with the new reservation system? Check this step by step plan with possible solutions. Still not working? We’re there to help! Let us know by replying to this email.
This Tuesday 7 December we’re fully switching to the new my.uscsport.nl, also for the sales of memberships and courses. You can expect all info about that this weekend!
Noortje Ten Bosch & Monique van Ee
USC Member services