You recently got a passe-partout at USC, as a gift from the UvA. As a student in Amsterdam, you couldn’t have gotten a better sports deal. But, what can you normally do with this membership?
- You can do fitness, unlimited and every day of the week, at 4 USC locations.
- You can join all group fitness classes.
- You can do all sports in the passe-partout. Things like basketball, all martial arts, bouldering and the yoga classes at ClubWest.
Normally, because your USC Deal looks slightly different at the moment, due to the additional corona measures:
- All martial arts, basketball, group fitness and yoga are canceled temporarily.
- Group fitness: We’ve created a solid online group fitness program in no time. And spinning bikes are waiting for you in the studios of Universum and ASC; here you can cycle individually with your own music. Book your online class or individual spinning session in the group fitness timetable.
- Yoga: We offer some online yoga classes as well.
- Fitness: With your passe-partout you can book a timeslot in the gyms of ClubWest, ASC, Amstelcampus and Universum.
- Bouldering: You can still do bouldering at Universum. Book your timeslot in the bouldering timetable.
- We hope to be able to get back to “normal” soon, but it is possible that the current measures will be extended after 18 November.
MAKE A RESERVATION
A reservation is required for every visit to the USC sports program, even if you want to work out individually in the gym. You can easily book your class, training or timeslot in the timetable on the sports page of your sport. Do you want to join one of the 13 martial arts in the passe-partout? All martial arts training sessions can be found in the timetable on the martial arts page. Click on the green ‘Book’ button in the timetable, and you will automatically be redirected to My USC where you only need to confirm.
Did you know that you can also check your account in ‘My USC’? And you can easily purchase a new membership (but you don’t need that for a while). You log on to My USC with the email address on which you receive this email. Click ‘Forgot password’ if you do not have a password.
Have you started working out, but are you not sure about how everything works at USC yet? Or don’t you know how to start at all? Send us an email or ask your questions on Facebook or Instagram. We are happy to help you!